Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Fun at DownEast Basics

A few nights ago, DownEast Basics hosted a super-fun bloggers night to show us their new fall line.  I was thrilled with this because after all that school shopping for the kids, it's time for a little back-to-school shopping for mommy! We had a ball, running around meeting other local bloggers, but mostly SHOPPING! They have this great in-store promo - spend $50, get this purse for only $15!  Hello!  I snatched the yellow one, it was so needed!  Kelli from Lolly Jane was laughing so hard at my previous purse, she said I needed to send it back to Italy!  LOL!
They also have this great new kids line.  My 10-year-old has been begging me for a tu-tu-like skirt.  I keep telling her they don't make them in her size, but lo and behold.  We bought a super cute one there!
Ours was in bubblegum, but you get the gist!
DownEast was kind enough to give us each $25 to spend!
SO, to make it EVEN MORE FUN, DownEast is hosting an in-store giveaway for YOU LOCALS! Visit any DownEast Basics store in the Phoenix metro area from 8/29-9/12 & enter to win a fall fashion makeover! 1 lucky winner receives $250 shopping spree + DownEast will donate $250 to a local school of winner’s choice! I am totally going down there!  There were a few items on my list I didn't quite pick up yet.  See you there?

No comments: