Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, November 28, 2011

Gift Wrap

Since I am sick-o, I thought maybe you would enjoy this guest post I did for Sugar Bee Crafts a couple of weeks ago.  Enjoy!



I am no good at making bows, so usually the gifts are either scribbled on with a Sharpie or I use a little piece of wrapping paper folded in half as a card.  Are any of you guilty of this?  So I decided to be a little more creative this year.  And a picture is worth a thousand words, right?
All you need to make these cute gift tags is:
grosgrain ribbon
scraps of paper
photos

I printed off the photos at Costco.com as a wallet size.  They cost 39 cents for 4.
Simply wrap around the ribbon, secure it with a glue dot or tape, and add the paper and photo to the top!

There is now no excuse for ugly presents.  Remember:  presentation is everything!



No comments: