Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Valentine {wreath}


I wanted to add something pink and sweet to my door for Valentines Day.

I found the tutorial for making the balls here.  Basically you punch out a million circles and glue them together.  I used lots of clips to hold it together while it was drying.


Then I tacked them to the frame so they wouldn't slide around.  I used a wide ribbon to hang it from the door but this prevented me from centering the middle ball.  I decided to tie it to the wide ribbon and let it hang.  It worked perfectly.

To hang the picture frame from the front door, first I put the wide ribbon round the frame and centered it at the top of the door.

Then, I simply pressed a tack in through the ribbon into the door.  I have freakishly strong fingers.  If you don't you may need a hammer.  ;)
All done!  Fun to make and perfect for my front door!




Today I linked up at: Funky Polka Dot Giraffe, Vintage Wannabe, Schwin&Schwin, Not just a housewife, MommybydayCrafterbynight, Sugar Bee Crafts, Sassy Sites

2 comments:

Kat M said...

Such a clever idea. I would have never thought to pin it to he top of the door either.

Anonymous said...

These types of electrical generators are also limited in a couple of methods.
This is particularly real along with respect to the quantity of colloidal silver that you can use them.

If you surpass 15ppm then you will certainly locate it to be
really hard to get the wanted substance.

Take a look at my page Colloidal Silver Generator