Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, May 9, 2011

The Kids Finished Bathroom

 I am so excited to finally have bathroom #1 finished!
Here is a closer look at what my naughty one is doing while I am taking pics.
Do you love the walls?  I know there are a ton of tutorials out there on them, but later this week I will show you how we did the shelves.  My husband is pretty great!  Oh, and sign tutorial found here.
Here's a couple of befores:
This is the sub-floor after my little one flooded the toilet.  Yes, that is mold underneath.
 Here is the BEAUTIFUL linoleum.  So sad to see it go.  The cabinets are primed here...
But this was their original color.  Honey oak or whatever you want to call that builder grade beauty.
Total cost - under $300.  No JOKE!  I'll give you the low down with the shelf tute later in the week!  And did I mention the little one flooded my other bathroom, too?  Can't wait to show you that one.  We're going a little more modern in that one...grey's, silver and black. 

8 comments:

Stacy Risenmay said...

Both your bathrooms turned out GREAT!!!

The Kim Six Fix said...

Love it!

Laura @ duke manor farm said...

I love your little signs. I know what I will be adding to my boy's bathroom!

tedikne said...

click site best replica designer basics high replica bags their website Dolabuy YSL

soughr said...

replica bags aaa quality hermes replica handbags h3m24w4f65 replica bags in gaffar market go to website h8b02b8m15 replica ysl handbags replica bags online replica bags south africa replica gucci handbags s9s84v9f43 replica evening bags

thoatulou said...

replica dolabuy replica bags aaa click now replica bags us see it here replica bags online shopping

Anonymous said...

important source d9t92g1y98 replica designer bags wholesale louis vuitton replica bags neverfull replica bags in pakistan next i7j81a2a39 replica bags paypal browse around this site o3a72e0t06 louis vuitton replica handbags replica bags cheap x6j18h2n73

slesesmi said...

z4c09t7y12 i8e23j5p57 e8s28t8q80 x7q10s3b48 j3n24p5s51 k7v42e4t95