Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, December 5, 2011

Ho Ho Ho Holiday Fun with DownEastHome!

Since I don't live in Utah, I thought I was out of luck when it came to Down East Home.  Wrong!  I was thrilled to find out that Down East Home is now available online!

DownEast Home sent me a few fun items to try out and I wanted to share them with you.
Aren't these birds so cute?  You will not believe they were only 1.99 and 3.99.

Or maybe you would like a little more bling?  I saw these swanky sequin pillows in many colors for only 14.99!

I really wanted a trifle bowl and can you believe it was only 9.99?  I filled it with ornaments for now, but who knows what the future holds for this baby!

So what would you do with $500 to DownEast Home?  I'm not kidding!  DownEast Home is giving away a $500 holiday home makeover to one lucky winner between now and Dec 9!

Go to www.facebook.com/downeasthome for more information and to enter the sweepstakes!



No comments: