Wednesday, December 7, 2011

M&M Snack Mix

This little sweetie had her first (and last?) dance recital yesterday.  It was the cutest thing ever.

What do you think about these tap shoes?  I got these super cute hair clips in the mail literally minutes before we left and inspiration struck.  I just clipped them to the ties to make it a little more festive.
We had to bring a treat to share.  My older daughter needed 2 dozen sugar cookies for an activity later that day, but the little one doesn't like sugar cookies.  Bummer.  What do I have around the house that I don't have to go to the store for?

Then, I found this recipe and I loved it!

Always Bunny Ears

M&M Snack Mix

6 cups crispix or chex cereal (I used Crispix)
2 cups honey Teddy Grahams
1 stick of butter, melted
2 Tablespoons brown sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 cups marshmallows
2/3 cups M&M's

Dump the cereal and crackers on a large baking sheet.  Mix butter, brown sugar and cinnamon together.
Drizzle over cereal mixture.
Stir stir stir.
Bake at 250 for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
Add marshmallows and M&M's.


Linked today with Lil Luna!

1 comment:

Lytles said...

What a cutie!
Great recipe!