Monday night we put in an hour and Tuesday night an hour.
This is where we were at:
Notice the slide (or lack of?)
I have to say...this has been such a long process!!!! I am thrilled to have it done, though!
I have a couple of other thoughts I want to share with you.
First, inventory your wood. I rolled my eyes at this, honestly. But I couldn't find a piece and called it in. They were super nice and said they would said a replacement, but I needed to inventory all my wood first. They would only send ONE free shipment, so if any other pieces were missing I would have to pay shipping. I inventoried the wood and found the missing piece.
Second, make sure you have the right drivers for your drill. We went out and bought a kit with lots of different attachments and mangled all of them almost.
Third, organize! It makes all the difference in the world!
And last, watch the video! I'm serious! That happy smiling couple putting it together could be you! It is a great video, and separated by steps. I would watch it while Ryan was drilling. Then I could tell him exactly where and how things were done.
Next step...personalizing! I am excited to make some cute curtains, a mailbox and a door bell!