Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Part 2 of that big old swing set from Costco

Saturday, Ryan and I spent a lot of hours working on this swing set, so I thought I would give you a low down, in case you are debating purchasing one of these monsters.  aka the Mountainview Resort by Cedar Summit.

Yesterday, I shared some organization tips that seriously saved us.  Using those same tips, I was ready for this day.  The box said 12 hours of labor, but after a little research, I heard it was more like 20.  So I was really nervous.  I put in about 3 hours during the week.

We started our day of fun at around 9:00 am.  We broke for lunch.  We had to take Ainsley to a soccer game, which took about 2 hours.  We ended at 6.  So...about 6 or 7 hours of labor.  And here is what we ended with.

and back side:

Yes, we stripped a few screws.  We mangled quite a few tools.  Our poor drill is barely hanging on.  But...we are getting there!

1 comment:

Kat M said...

It's looking great! Can't wait to see how it looks when you're done.