Today I wanted to share some really cute party favors with you. I shared these with Lil Luna last week, and was going to share them with you at the end of this party series. HOWEVER, my PC is no longer reading my SD card. So hopefully I can get that fixed over the weekend!
I loved making these favor packets. They were easy and turned out so cute!
1. Pull the pleats and folds out of the cupcake liners, flattening them a bit.
2. Using glue stick, glue 1/2 of one liner to the other. Just glue the edges and make sure you leave an opening big enough to put your treats in.
3. Glue the embellishments on top. I used a simple flower cut out with a heart on it. I can imagine some darling printable from you creative ladies with a professionally printed "thank you" on it. I love it!
4. Insert your favors. We made some earrings, hair clips, etc. and threw in some candy for fun.
5. Glue the rest of the of the paper together, again gluing only the edges.
There you go! A simple, easy and adorable way to hand out party favors!
Linked up today at: Pocket Full of Pink, Joy in the Jumble, Every Creative Endeavor, Kitchen Fun, Whipperberry, 30 Handmade Days, Naptime Crafters, Lolly Jane, Tater Tots and Jello